I'm a product-minded developer currently working at Everly Health.
I have experience working in different industries ranging from Fintech to Healthtech, know how to effectively work within startup and scaleup environments and also know how to launch digital products, reduce costs and raise revenue by using technology strategically.
Here are some recent higlights from my career:
Maintained a 15+ years API that handles order reception and processing for the healthcare industry.
Wrote the backend payment code where 100% of higo's money transfers are passing through.
Maintained a 3+ years codebase that's being used by a high profile client to process more than 300,000 MXN in orders a month on average.
Created an Invoice XML inbox and parser that helps process hundreds of invoices a week.
Managed a secure site to site implementation to a payment transfers provider API.
Implemented a docker based hosting solution for processing payment notifications safely.
Maintained a k8s based cluster and it's CI services while learning how to do it out of necessity.
This is where I write and share my summaries about the things I learn.
If you want to get my latest posts and summaries, you can subscribe to my list:
- Tweet to image: (Maintaining) Convert tweets to images and download tweet/tiktok photos, videos or GIFS.
- Streak Tracker: (Maintaining) A Chrome extension to track your most important habit streak, currently used by 230 people daily.
- Quote Genius: (Maintaining) Social Media quote post generator
- Vendimia: (Stopped) The simplest way to sell digital products in Latin America
- Cuida tu money: (Maintaining locally) An expense tracker I built for net-worth management
- Book Genius: (Stopped) Social media sentiment analysis tool for top seller NYT books
- DigDigGo: (Stopped) An iOS game I made to learn Mobile development on iOS